Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 5 minutes
- 400 grams large king prawns
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- ¼ cup [65 ml] lime juice
- ¼ cup [65 ml] lemon juice
- ¼ cup [65 ml] olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1 fresh long red chilli, thinly sliced.
Dressing: Combine lime juice, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and chilli and mix well.
Prawns: devein prawns, leaving heads and shells intact. Combine in a bowl with HALF the dressing, coating prawns thoroughly.
Cook prawns on heated oiled grill.
Stir coriander into remaining dressing and pour over prawns.